Do you own a android phone? Do you use yahoo mail as your personal or commercial email? If your answer is yes then here is a way to setup yahoomail on your android phones without any additional software.
Follow these steps:-
1. Open the mail icon present on your android phone.
2. Type in your email address and password provided in the text boxes.
3. In the bottom left corner you will find option “Manual Setup” click on it.
4. Now Choose IMAP.
5. Now you will see incoming server setting. There are following fields :
– Username: firstname.lastname@example.org (enter in your complete yahoo email address)
– Password: enter in your yahoo password account
– IMAP Server: imap.mail.yahoo.com
– Port: 143
– Security Type: None
– IMAP Path Prefix: leave blank / Optional
6. After filling all the above fields as instructed click on next to continue.
7. Now we see screen for SMTP configuration. You will find following fields :
-Security Type: None
-Check “required Sign-In”
-Password: your email password
Now click Next and then fill out your names and other minor details.