Nowadays almost every android phone root their android phone. Rooting your android phone presents you with many opportunities such as enabling/disabling your inbuilt feature and applications, managing your CPU and memory, completely changing the look and feel of your phone, etc. Now rooting any android phone requires a lot of research which can be confusing especially for the beginners. But now you can Root Unroot any android phone in one click through a PC using an amazing app called UnlockRoot. This amazing application allows us to Root Unroot any Android phone in a click through a PC.
UnlockRoot is a free application developed by antutu.com and can be installed on any of the windows platform.
- HTC Sensation (G14)
- HTC Wildfire
- HTC Wildfire S (G13)
- HTC Wildfire S A510e
- HTC Desire S (G12)
- HTC Nexus One
- HTC Incredible S (G11)
- HTC Salsa
- HTC Vision
- Galaxy Nexus (i9250)
- Galaxy Note (I9220)
- Galaxy S II (I9100)
- Galaxy S (I9000)
- Samsung GT-S5830
- Samsung GT-S5830i
- Samsung Nexus S
- LG Optimus 2x
- LG Optimus LET
- LG Optimus 3D (P920)
- LG Optimus Black
and hundreds more. Check this list you device will be 100% listed. Click Here
Installation and Working
- Download unlockroot22.exe from Unlock Root website.
- After you have downloaded the software just install it on your PC
- Now Go to Settings >> application >> Development of your android phone and enable USB debuggin
- Now connect your phone to PC using USB cable. Make sure that your device is switched on.
- Click on Root or Unroot button whichever you need.
- Now UnlockRoot Application will automatically detect your phone and show on screen to confirm with current operating system version
- Just confirm the selection and just wait for sometime (3-10 minutes depending on phone) for the phone to be rooted/unrooted. The Root/Unroot button will turn from green to grey .
- Next you will get an option to install power saver application will be presented. Allow/disallow the application installation on the basis of your needs.
- After you have allowed/disallowed installation of power saver you will presented with a dialog box to reboot the phone to finish rooting process.