Hello to all Samsung Galaxy Ace Custom Rom users. We all love to install Custom Rom’s on our android phone but the problem arises when we have to choose a custom Rom which is both stable and have loads of functionality. Especially Rom those who port Jelly Beans onto our beloved Ace (S5380).
We all are fans of AOKP, Paranoid or Cynogenmod 10. These all Roms run on Jelly Beans ( 4.1.2) and are best in their class. It is very difficult to choose best among these Roms. So nims11 , combined these best three Roms in one.
Yes, you heard right nims11, combined AOKP, Paranoid and Cynogenmod10 in one Rom and named it as “PACman”. It has Tablet UI interface which is beautiful and unique.
1. All sensors working fine.
2. Camera working fine.
3. Video play in Galary working.
4. No or minimum lag.
5. Google Play working.
6. Notification at the bottom of the screen like in Tablet ( See Screenshot below).
7. Resizable widgets in Paraniod Settings.
8. Jelly Bean 4.1.2 running.
9. Load of customizable options in “Settings”.
11. Many more feature like Apollo music player, CynogenMod file manager which gives rooted access, a new and fast web browser, DSP manager, etc ( Review by me try for yourself).
This beautiful and stable Rom can be installed onto our Galaxy Ace S5830. I own a Galaxy Ace and have installed PACman. It is very stable. See some screenshots below.
1) Native USB tethering
2) Native Wi-Fi tethering
3) Google now ( try fixed one from android app section)
Note:- Camera and video working fine. Also Panorama is working but is a bit laggy.
Installation of PACman Rom for Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830
- Go into Clockworkmod recovery mode ( Not installed? read here about installation)
- Wipe cache/data and partition.
- Install from SD Card.
All credits to nims11 and the developers of AOKP, Paranoid and Cynogenmod10 team. I have shown only screenshots from my mobile (S5830).