Clockworkmod is a must have app of android. It is of great use especially for users who love to experiment with their android mobiles. Clockworkmod not only helps to create a full backup of your current ROM but also provides with loads of other functionalities such as create partition, remove cache/dalvik cache, wipe partition, fix permission errors, easy exchange of ROMs etc.
Clockworkmod was not available for Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 till now. But now we have update of CWM for our beloved Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830.
Install ClockWorkMod on Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 No Root Needed
Download recovery-clockwork-22.214.171.124-galaxyace-fix.zip from here
- Copy recovery-clockwork-126.96.36.199-galaxyace-fix.zip onto the SDcard.
- Completely switch off the phone.
- Reboot by pressing Home+Power button and then release only the power button.
- Now goto apply update from sdcard
- Select the recovery-clockwork-188.8.131.52-galaxyace-fix.zip.
- That`s it…
After the process is completed reboot your phone.Now your mobile has clockworkmod installed on it.
To go into the clockworkmod follow these steps:-
- Shutdown your phone completely.
- Restart the phone by pressing Home +Power button
- Once you see a small green triangle on the top left corner of your mobile screen, release the power button.
- Now you will see a entirely different recovery menu with lots of extra options than the custom recovery menu.
Note:- Touchscreen don’t work on Clockworkmod so to navigate up or down use Volume up/down keys. To select a particular option use the home key. To go to previous menu use the back button as usual.
Use carefully all the features since some may reset your phone or memory card memory.