Note:- This tutorial applies to all Touchscreen android phone like Samsung, HTC and any other android making companies with touchscreen interface.
Android Bricking is a common but very unpleasant phenomenon. Bricking mostly happens due to failures during the Android Upgradation like power failure, software fault, disconnection etc. Now once a android phone is bricked is of no use and once it is out of warranty you cannot do much.
Previously there was no way of recovering from the bricking but not anymore. Today i will tell you a easy way to unbrick android phone. If you follow the tutorial properly then there are 100% chance of recovering your phone.
I have found three methods till now to unbrick android phone. But before trying to unbrick android phone we have to find the Odin Multi downloader version compatible with your android phone.
- If your manufacture is Samsung that is you have Samsung Android phone then visit this link Click here. This page has all the Odin version for Samsung Android Phone along with the models they are compatible with. Download the version with whom your phone is compatible
- If your Manufacturer is not Samsung or Your Samsung model is not listed then visit this page and download all the Odin versions shown (Each Odin version size is less than 170 kb). Try Odin version 4.42 first and check for compatibility for your phone. If incompatible then try the lower versions.
To find if your Phone is compatible with Odin Multi downloader version that you have downloaded follow these instructions :-
- Firstly Run the Odin multi downloader on your PC.
- Then power off your android phone and then boot your android phone in download mode by pressing Volume Down + Home + Power button simultaneously.
- Now when your phone starts in the download mode connect it to the PC with USB cable.
- Now ODIN will display Connected.
If the Odin says connected then your android phone will be unbricked 100%, if not try other Odin version and follow the above steps until the Odin does not display Connected. Try Odin v4.42 first if not successful then try lower versions until you get Connected message in Odin.
Now once you have successfully found out the Odin Multi downloader compatible with your android phone we can proceed further. I have found out Three methods to unbrick android phone:-
4. Method 4:- One click method (basically works with Samsung Phone but may also work on other manufacturers, please give it a try).
Try above methods one of them should work for you.
I have created a dedicated website on how to unbrick Android phones and tablets. Please search for your device and if you don’t find a post there, you can always request one.
Get updates to you inbox, It's free!
Never miss a story.(No spam, we promise.)